Monday 23 January 2012

Getting ready to take This'n'that on the road this year.



Only five more days left until the shop closes. I'm really sad and yet also looking forward to having time to be off out and about buying and selling. I've really enjoyed my time in the shop and will always remember it fondly but my real passion is retro/vintage and much as I enjoyed sourcing the brand new lines for the shop they were only there to help to cover the overheads.
So, freedom calls!
Have been taking a few photographs for the next Nostalgic Mix fair (March 31st) publicity. Not finished yet but looks as though green and yellow are emerging early this spring!
At the moment I am sorting bookings for Nm4 in March so do contact me if you are interested to know more.
lesleyloach@btopenworld.com

1 comment: